Tuesday

Mission



I have new inspiration! Misty Mawn an artist that I discovered online has a 1 week art journal challenge. Day one is embellishments, right up my alley. It was a great way for me to get started since I have a great selection of buttons and beads!

I have not done collage in a while and needed a push, I would stare at that blank page and try to decide where to start. With a subject challenge, I was able to jump right in:)

I call this page "mission", because I am on one to start working on new projects on a weekly basis. O.K. I like butterflies... I promise the next assignment will not have a butterfly in site (maybe).

Thanks for the inspiration Misty, please take a look at her beautiful art on her blog @ mistymawn.typepad.com (see link in my favorite blogs)

Tomorrow {word art}

No comments: