Friday

New creations from my Studio




Rain Rain go away, but wait, I have gotten some new pieces done in the studio, woo hoo! I will be posting on my Etsy site soon.

When the sun comes out and the garden beckons I have such a hard time going into my basement studio. I love my studio it is well lit and very inspiring, but no windows! It is hard when I have been locked away all winter and now the birds chirping and all the greenery I just want to be out there. I have tried to plan my schedule where I spend the morning and early afternoon hours working and then reward myself with late afternoon outings. Here in the midwest though we have had many rainy days and it does make it alot easier to be productive.

So while myself and others complain about the weather deep down I do love rainy days:)

No comments: