Monday

What's Up


Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own.
_ By Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons


I spent my mothers day with my girls and hubby at my favorite place a flea market!The one day of the year I can get the whole family out to see my little slice of heaven. 
I had such a busy weekend... Drama Darling came home from college and Baby girl went to her Junior Prom. 

Kelsey and I had so much fun dolling her up for her first prom! She looked gorgeous. We had a beautiful, but chilly day to go out and get some great pictures.



 

Even with a little Batting practice thrown in at Logan's (her boyfriend) fathers request. Batting in style.




Jen, Logan's mom captured Courtney and Myself in what will be a picture I will cherish forever.


Now that the weekend is over it is time to get busy for my next show Hobnob in Danville, IL.
I am so excited to do this vintage and handmade goods show. I think it will be hard to leave room when packing my setup for everything I will want to bring home. Where there is a will, there is a way!

 I will post pictures throughout the next few weeks of what I will be bringing and some of the other vendors that will be there and links to their sites. So stay tuned and come out to the show if you like what you see!




No comments: