Saturday

Happy Mother's Day all you Hot Mamas!

{mom & fat happy child}



The Images of Mother

4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't know everything!

14 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother? She wouldn't have a clue.
.
16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's so five minutes ago.

18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!

25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.



Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

i LOVE the photo of you and your mom.
so sweet
AND
the photo of you and your girls!
you look like the 3 of you could all just be buddies hanging out together.
happy mama.s day friend.
xo
c

Suz said...

Lovely blog and so true! Susan :)