Thursday

Sneak Peek at My New Line



I have been working the last few months on developing my new line for the year. I always work on it during the winter months and unveil it at the Libertyville Art Festival the end of the summer. I will be doing a Trunk Show at Olivia's this Saturday and decided to bring it out early this year. With a push, I was able to get a lot of the pieces made. I still have to go on my big bead buy, so I had to work with what I had and what I could order online. A little tougher then going to the show, but I really liked the results and it forced me to use up some things I already had, imagine that!

So I thought I would give you a glimpse of what the line looks like. This line is a compilation of everything I have done from the beginning of my jewelry career, 17 yrs. ago until now. It combines beading, metal work, vintage jewelry & buttons, mixed media and influences from every class I have taken, every book I have read, current fashion trends along with many long hours of figuring out how to create components to make these images in my head a reality.
So here it is~





My trunk show will be Saturday from 11-5 at Olivia's in Long Grove~across from the Village Tavern
The Long Grove Chocolate Festival is also this weekend, if you get a chance come on out:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cindy, your designs are wonderful, I want, I want, I want!

Sharon/Junk Warehouse Etc

Unknown said...

As ususal you have out done yourself! I can't wait to see it all in person. Good luck this weekend,I wish I could go but someone has to be at the store! What more could you want.... jewelry, shopping and chocolate!!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Cindy,

Your collection is just beautiful. ♥ This is my first visit to your blog..it's nice to meet you! I'd be so happy for you to drop by for a visit when you have a chance.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie

Judit Labòria said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations. My best wishes.

chrissy said...

cindy...these are BEAUTIFUL.
i wish wish wish i could be at your trunk show so i could get first picks of all my favorite pieces.
i LOVE your style.
TIFFANY is modeling your jewels oh so nicely!
please tell her for me!
i wish she had a friend that could come live in arizona with me!!!
{complete with your gorgeous baubles of course}
good luck.
sell sell sell
and eat some chocolate for me dear.
xo
chrissy

The Rotary said...

Love all of these pieces! Congrats on a job well done :)

Suz said...

Fabulous design!! So well done... Susan :)