Tuesday

What's Next


Just a few of the pieces that speak LOVE for Valentine's Day available on my Etsy website.

I can't believe it is Valentine's week already. This year is moving along at a fast pace.
I have been stuck inside with our cold arctic weather here in the Midwest and have started making plans for the spring and summer months. 

With that being said, T-Art traveling art will officially be launched this spring. I am working on my designs as well gathering other artists work, vintage goodies & other finds to bring on my travels to different shows as well as to private homes & business's for trunk shows.
Praying for a more forgiving spring and summer (weather wise) for all of us. 

If you are interested in booking a spring or summer trunk show contact me for a date (local only)
at t-art@comcast.net

Sending Love to all on this Valentine's Day!

No comments: