Sunday

Valentines Day SALE!



Valentine's day is almost here, hard to believe and for all of you that need a token to share your love with yourself or others...
I am having a SALE in both of my Etsy sites! Starting today through next Sunday take 20% off all items (use code "blog20" at checkout). Links to both sites are on my sidebar. Hope you can find something for yourself or a great Valentine's Gift.

I have taken the image that I created in Photoshop as seen in my last post and made it in to a belt buckle. Here is a picture of it. I think it turned out great, if I do say so myself. I listed it on my Etsy site today.


I am spending these cold snowy days filling out the FAFSA form for college funding. Yikes, am I really old enough to have a college bound kid already? I feel 50 getting closer as I recieved my AARP card in the mail this week )): As a friend told me the other day, I will enjoy getting old and seeing my wrinkles as it is better then the alternative of not being here at all!
So I am embracing my life wrinkles, failing eyesight, sore joints, and all, glad to be alive and to have a daughter that wants to go to college.

Can I hear an Amen Sista!!!!!

1 comment:

The Gilded JunqueYard said...

AMEN!! Hey you're new belt buckle design is gorgeous!! I STILL RAVE about the two buckles you made me. I wear them every chance i get (which is easy, seeing that i LIVE in jeans!!) 5 more days to sista fun!!
xxo-j