Tuesday

Looking at Spring


For this weeks challenge I was inspired by the warm weather we are having in the midwest this March. We have been having 80 degree days, shocking. The flowers and trees are starting to bloom, this just does not happen around here this early...ever!!! I think I love it.

I decided to pull out some of my vintage stash that reminded me of spring to work with for my challenge. I used some of my Antropologie catalogs {that I have a very good collection of, after all they are works of art} for some inspiration. I found an outfit I liked and designed a piece to go with it. Here are the results...
{click on picture to see a larger version}








Sorry my images are a little late this week. Did I say how nice the weather was???

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Cindy
Just stopping by to say how nice it was to meet you at the Vintage Market last weekend. I hope you enjoy everything you bought and you had a good time with all of us.
Have a wonderful week
Blessings
Rebecca