Sunday

Found my Super Model





This weeks creations from the studio...pictures courtesy of one of my most fabulous finds...Perfection in patina and details!
I had a feeling she was going to be my next top model and well, she did not disappoint.
Found her this weekend at a fabulous vintage show that Jeannie and I attended in Wheaton, IL.

Look at her she's to die for...


Yes, another watch necklace displayed on another fabulous find, I have a thing for old boxes and suitcases...some women like shoes...what can I say.


No need to count...keep creating...24 seven!

2 comments:

The Gilded JunqueYard said...

the new "Help" is beautiful {you're lucky you touched her first!!! haha}.....and the jewelry is SPECTACULAR!
xxo-j

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:) I really like your blog and I want to follow, do you have twitter or facebook??

If you want some Swedish décor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great weekend.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)