Friday

She does it again!



My friend Dawn owns a shop here in Illinois named "Recovered Treasures". She has vintage furniture that she gives new life to and many vintage and new home accessories and gift items. She is so creative, I was by her shop the other day and she was making these beautiful keepsake ball jars with vintage jewelry that you can store just about anything in.



How great would these be to receive some Valentines Day candy in? I posted pictures of a few of my favorites, they are all so wonderful!

Being there during the creative process has its perks...look at the one I picked out for myself, Happy Valentine's Day to me!


You can see some of Dawn's shop items on her Facebook page and soon to be Etsy site at these links~

FACEBOOK LINK ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lake-Villa-IL/Recovered-Treasures/115806311746?ref=sgm

ETSY SITE {coming soon} ~ recoveredtreasures.etsy.com/

No comments: