Sunday

And the Winner is...


Inspiration is hard on a cold, gloomy, rainy day like today. The kind of day you just want to crawl back under the covers, but one must get up and get going, put on the coffee and see what unfolds for the day. Yes it is raining here in Illinois, I am so grateful it is not snow. Maybe, Mr. Robin Red Breast did know that spring would be coming early? Let's Hope!

I want to thank all who participated in my first Give Away, what fun. I loved all the inspirational comments, I am now very inspired! It was a great way to kick off my new Blog design, that I plan to stay committed too, again inspiration!!!
So...I wrote all the numbers on pieces of paper and had my baby girl draw the winner out of my lucky cowgirl hat.





And the Winner is...#4~
Cindy M.
(I will contact you)


















I am inspired to do more Give Aways in the future. I am going to look around and see if I cannot work on some swaps for Give Aways, with my favorite artists, so keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: