Sunday

Time for a Change


Out with the old...In with the New...

I felt with the new decade, I wanted a new look for my blog. This is the vision I have had for sometime for my blog. Like I said in my previous post, I had been putting it off and decided to take advantage of my ambition in the new year to go for it!
Unfortunately, I am not very web savvy, so a lot that I wanted to do I could not figure out how to do! So I settled, yes I settled, I am trying to not sweat the small stuff in 2010! It is just FINE!

I decided on the more subdued colors, because that is what the majority of my jewelry and painting colors are. I am always drawn to soft watercolor hues and deep blacks, browns & grays. Why I originally went with the bright colors I am not sure, but whenever I did a post other then at Halloween, I found I did not like the way the pictures looked with my background colors.

So here is my redesign, I hope that those of you that are looking at my blog find it appealing, I know that I am much happier with it.

Now can I redesign my kitchen? Think I need that warm and fuzzy feeling in there too :)

No comments: